Available in 5 colors: Red, White, Purple, Black, and Gold
Dayton, OH Family-Owned business, Incenta Health partners with Dayton, OH Family-Owned business, Noble Tool in manufacturing unique high-end deluxe mask kit. Neither company makes any claim for medical/clinical usage. Offering to general public but medical staff may use at own risk. Noble Tool retooled a manufacturing line to assist first responders during the pandemic when supply issues were at the highest peak.
- Mask is printed using PLA (Poly Lactic Acid) which is a 3-D printing filament
- Passed quantitative and qualitative OSHA Fit Tests
- No CO2 buildup or drop in O2 levels for the wearer
- No microbe growth at 72hr bacterial study after being sanitized with Sani-wipe or bleach solution (indicates the mask can be easily and safely sanitized in between uses) Incenta Health Hand and Hard Surface Sanitizer is ideal for cleaning these masks. See the 22-oz bottles on this website.
- Mask is intended as a barrier mask only, with filter material that helps in the effort to protect others
Kit includes Mask, 7 filters and comfort ear hook
Made in Dayton, Ohio, USA.